Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do me Daddy

Thursday, April 22nd.
Daddy had contacted me earlier in the week wanting his white bitch again. We made plans for Thursday and e demanded I wear a skirt with "fuck-me" heels. I wait for him on the bed. Naked except the skirt and heels.

I was a bit earlier then him and horny as hell so I had brought in my little friend, the bullet. I was playing with it before he arrived and when I opened the door for him I intentionally left it on the bed. He started to fuck me from behind and soon grabbed the bullet telling me to use it while he fucked me, so of course I did. My God, I was loving it and so was he. He kept telling me how he loved me nuttin' all over his black cock. I came good and hard and he pulled around for me to suck his cock. We played for a bit and he nutted four damn times. He got his chance to nut on my face. He propped my head on pillows and leaned over me so I could finish him off. It's funny cuz his "role" is to be this dominant man, controlling me and he initially told me we would not talk or whatever, yet he told me all about an interview he had and he drops these "sweet" things.n When he was leaning over me, I was talking dirty to get him to cum he just kept staring in my eyes telling me how cute or how beautiful I was. I see it as a turn on that he obviously feels more then he's willing to admit. Hell, you can't help but talk to me. I think it's cute though, it's like he was trying to impress me as it was a major noteworthy interview.

Anyways, we end up fucking in doggy style again and he starts telling me what a good bitch I am and I tell him he can do whatever he wants. He tells me to be careful cuz I know what that means. I repeat he can do whatever, so he starts to push his head into my asshole. I was so damn wet and horny, I actually enjoyed it. This was part of why I wanted the Duke to fuck my ass. I want to be able to do it, but wanted past the pain with Daddy. He was so excited - he told me how surprised he was but he knew it wasn't the first and he slapped me asking who I let fuck my ass before him. I told him I asked a friend to fuck my ass so it would be ready for him. With him it really was pretty good....

I love giving in to him and letting him treat me like his whore. It's a real feeling of release. A chance to not think of anything and just enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment