Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Lil' Jon

I started getting texts again from Lil Jon who is about 23ish. I had messed with him for a bit just because he was close to home and had a big dick, but it wasn't that great, so I had quit seeing him. Yesterday, he was texting me again, begging to see me, telling me how much he missed me. I had to get to the airport in a few hours to pick up my husband who had been out of town. It turned me on to think of fucking him then going to get him so I figured what the hell and went to see him.

He has a nice, big, thick cock but always came too quickly and his oral was just "ok". I get there and he starts kissing me, taking my clothes off. He pushes me to the bed and lies next to me, kissing me and rubbing my pussy which is already so wet. He tells me how sexy I am and again, how much he has missed me. He kisses his way down to my pussy and begins eating me out. I do have to say, his oral has definitely improved as it feels great. He's got his fingers inside me and his tongue is working my clit; just the way I love it. He keeps this up for a bit and soon comes up to fuck me. He pushes his cock into my tight pussy and gives me a pretty good pounding. He eventually cums and lies next to me, kissing me and rubbing my pussy again. He grins knowing what I still want and works his way back to my pussy.

He is working my pussy good, it is feeling great. I tell him to play with my ass and he does as I say. He soon gets a finger in my ass and in my pussy with his tongue working my clit. MMmmmm. Great. Soon, I cum and I cum hard. It felt so damn good. He lies next to me again and we make out for a little while, then I tell him I want his cock in my pussy from behind. I get to my knees and he fucks my pussy from the back, beating it hard the way I like and smacking my ass. Soon he cums and I get on my back again, wanting more of his tongue.

He continues to eat my pussy and damn, I have to say, his mouth can go the distance. Most guys get tired, which I don't blame them. I know my jaws get tired and lips go numb if I give head for too damn long, but man, he keeps going.....Eventually, I don't think I'm gonna cum again and I feel like it's getting late. Sure enough, we check the time and i've got to go.

We clean up and get dressed and he tells me how he loves that "I put it on him" and that I am the best he has ever been with. He begs to see me again soon, telling me yet again, how much he loves my pussy.

It cracks me up how these boys fall in love with some good pussy. Soon after I leave, he texts me "love you". Geesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment