Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wednesday, April 21 - Calvin

Calvin and I are jonzing for each other so we make plans to meet at noon. We meet in a hotel this time. Ugh. So damn sexy. We kiss and make out for a bit. He loves my big breasts and biting my nipples. He lies on top of me with his mouth at breast level and has one in each hand sucking, biting and he loves when I watch him. He loves my eyes and he loves to fuck where he can see my face.

Soon he gets above me and works his huge cock in my tight pussy. God, that always feels so damn good. He fucks me this way for a bit, his arms under my legs pushing them back....soon, he turns me to my side and fucks me this way, which I love and we move to doggy style shortly after. Eventually, we always end up back with him on top or me on top cuz he loves to see me. I had told him that I hate it when it's over and he pulls the beast out.....he was trying so hard not to cum. He kept pulling out to calm himself as he always tells me he loves my pussy so much he wants to cum as soon as he goes in. But he holds off for awhile until he can't anymore and soon cums deep inside of me. Bummer. It's over, but so much more fun then his damn couch. LOL

We lie in bed for a bit, both on our backs..he grabs my hand and lays it palm up on his chest and rubs circles on my palm as we talk. He's so sweet......
We always end up

No comments:

Post a Comment