Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Duke

Monday, APril 26th
I met the Duke at his house for a quickie fuck after work. What sucks now is it's damn near only my ass that he wants now and I'm not to a point where I actually like it. If it's not lubed enough, it still hurts and I think he still rushes it a bit.

We played around for a bit. He's such a sweet cutie and we kissed for a bit then played a little oral before he soon wanted to fuck. He does still love my pussy and started there but he kept telling me how much he wanted my ass, but kept fucking my pussy. Soon, he came and it went downhill from there. Once he came, he couldn't really get hard enough for me. I'd suck his cock and he'd get hard, but then would lose it. He did play with me for a bit for my enjoyment, but it was all sadly over well before it began. Grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment